• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MTX Thunder 3401 Class D Mono Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale: 2 x (MTX Thunder 3401 Class D Amps)

I wanted to make this listing as clear as possible.
For sale are 2 amps as described above. Please check specs on MTX website. Contact me or post reply if you cannot find link for description.

History behind these amps:

I bought these amps a month or so ago, as I was planning to build a subwoofer box for my car. During the course of design, I got extremely involved in building a DIY Projector and have finally decided not to build the subwoofer box. I am not a business and am on a limited budget, I am sure you can understand.

Anyways, I bought them of Ebay and when I received them I tested them both out individually in my existing 2 x 12" MTX Thunder 8000 sub system. I can bet you for sure that these amps can definitely pound. Also, I was told that these amps are still under warranty and have about a few months left. However, I have not got time to check this out, but I did check its functionality and hey are fully functional.

Original intention was to power two 15" subs; 1 amp on each sub. I have some drawings also if you need help building you own subwoofer-enclose.

Last but now least, please check MSRP price before you make an offer. I am sure you understand what I mean. Thanks in advance for looking and Happy DIY anything you are attempting.

E-mail: online@gssmind.com or post a reply.

Forgot to mention

Greetings,

Opps, I forgot to mention what my expected price was:

MY expectation is about $145-150 per Amp so about $300

Please feel free to make an offer!!!

Although less then my expected price, If I think that an offer is comfortable to me then I may settle for less. Who knows? So, please do not hesitate ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.