• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Mauro MY_Ref Rev.A fully stuffed board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a fully stuffed amplifier board ready to be used. It has been fully tested and used for about a 6 month period. I am only selling thing because I have built a new amp using the Rev C monoblocks currently being sold by Twisted Pear Audio. This board requires a 48VCT transformer, or a dual 24V transformer (has dual ground terminals for dual secondary transformer support). I am asking CAD$75 shipped to Canada or the US, and would prefer a paypal transaction.

Photos are availablehere.

Bump. I think CAD $75 shipped is a good price since this cost me over $100 to purchase, and a few hours of labour to assemble. Plus it's been tested so you don't have to worry about powering it up for the first time only to find you put a cap in backwards and it blows up in your face ;). That is, it won't blow up as long as you hook up your transformer correctly...

This is still for sale. I will consider offers if anyone thinks $75 shipped is too much. I can also throw in a couple of RCA connectors, a chassis mount fuse holder, and an AC inlet with built in 10A switch. This will give you everything needed to hook wire it up except for heatsinks, transformer, speaker terminals and a potentiometer if not using a separate active preamp.

I do have a suitable transformer, but I can't see the extra cost of shipping it being very worthwhile. I will look into shipping costs for the transformer if anyone is interested in it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.