• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale In Toronto

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Emergency must sell

WTS 2 x RT8ii $200/pair

4 x D10.8 woofers $80/ea

2 x Morel 166 midrange/bass $200/pair

Have to sell this stuff fast as i am moving. Want to sell to someone in Toronto or who can Drive in and get them. YOu can take all the caps and coils as well. In fact keep the cabinets i built for them to.
ill check back later.

i think there is still something in a post of mine with pictures, but Solen has all the drivers on their site. I built the units last april and stopped using them January of this year. I am moving this month and building Wilson Clones once i do so i need to get rid of these. Ill search for the old post now.

hmmm well what i am selling them for is dealer prices i believe. But for broken in drivers. hehe

I did end up getting a sub, which i am keeping, but i always turned it off or down when i listened to my music. I am so anti ported its not even funny. 4 in a sealed cabinets was sufficient at my listening position and volume level.

Truth be told, i would work something out with you if you came to get them. Like 280 for all 4 :) .... instead of 320. I just need them gone with out being stupid about it.

tata email me, i know you wanna

wish i could buy them mike.but i have no use fro them right now-2 months ago i would have jumped on it.i have way to much stuff that i'm not using-they would just add to the pile.agree with you on sealed-can't listen to anything else.i have 4 12" sealed in push-pull.

good luck

Hmmm....

I wouldn't be able to afford everything unfortunately, but I do have a few tweeters kicking around that I should use. Any idea of what kind of total i'd be looking at if I took all four of the 10.8's, and the morels with shipping? Postal code's t6c-0p5, i'd be happy to check into shipping aswell if you send along your postal code, I can get general weights from solen.

Thanks,
Tristan

P.S did you by any chance buy a simaudio w150se a few months back?

Sorry for taking so long! I don't think i'll be able to take them anymore:( , School came to waaaaaayyyyy more than I thought, tuition freeze my ***!!!:mad: So I don't have the money to make a long story short, however I get paid on the 21st, and shipping wasn't too bad, probably $40, so if they last i'll take em' off your hands then.

That said, you're under no obligation to hold them or anything, I know you want to get rid of them so my loss and someone else's gain if you do!

About the Sim' that's just my ESPN kicking in;) ...No it isn't, but I sold a sim W150SE to a 'Mike' in toronto around 3-4 months ago, thought it might be one and the same, but I guess there's more than 1 Mike in the big T....But it is kind of a coincedence having 2 mike's both buy a similiar amp, used, at roughly the same time...Strange things are afoot at the circle K....Time to re-stock the cellar with canned goods, I thought y2k was the last time i'd have to use that damn cellar..

Tristan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.