|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|15th August 2006, 07:59 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: western pa
Art Dio Modified & Boulder Cable
I have a modified ART/DIO DAC that I no longer use. I bought an Audio Research CD player, the ART is just collecting dust.
I also have the Boulder digital cable reccomended to be used with the ART. Both in excellent working and cosmetic condition.
Mods done by an Electrical Engineering Graduate of Penn State University.
1. Stock op-amps removed, and gold plated Amp IC sockets installed. LT-1365 op-amps currently plugged in. Easy to plug in any op-amps you desire to use.
2. Stock 1n4003' diodes replaced with Digikey 90 Volt shottky diodes
3. Stock RCA jacks replaced with Cardas gold output RCA's and Digital output jack.
Stock power supply replaced with Atari 9V@ 3.4 Amps power supply.
4. Electrolytic output capacitors replaced with jumpers.
5. Boulder Digital interconnect cable.
$100.00 + shipping for all, but will entertain all reasonable offers.
Thanks for looking.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Boulder's Jeff Nelson makes sense!||mikeks||Solid State||9||27th November 2011 06:16 PM|
|The Boulder 993 Gain Stage||purer||Solid State||25||9th March 2010 09:34 AM|
|New in package Component Video Cable and Toslink Cable for sale cheap||jainbaby||Swap Meet||1||30th December 2007 05:18 PM|
|Any information and schematic about diy Boulder amp?||jelou||Chip Amps||1||20th June 2004 10:42 AM|
|Boulder 990 and 993 Diagram||alaskanaudio||Solid State||11||13th September 2002 09:04 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|