• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest Check: Behringer EP2500 etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all! This is a quick interest check to see if I can sell my Behringer EP2500 for more than what PE will take it back for. It was bought for 300, and I can return it for 15% restock plus shipping, so basically they will give me 230$.

This amp is brand new in box, plugged into the wall, turned on and turned off. In original double box, with original documentation and packaging. I can send the PE receit for you to use to send in the warranty information.

Is there anyone out there that would like to buy an EP2500 For 230+? Drop me a line.

Next up is a pair of Dayton High Output 12" Subwoofers. These are brand new, also never used. A great match for the EP2500 above. From PE they cost 260 or so, but I will sell for $200.

If someone wants the subs and the amp, I will sell them all for $500 plus shipping.

Also want to check interest in a pair of TB W3-871S. Send me a serious offer and we can talk.

Finally, there is a pair of Vifa TC18 WG49-08 these are seemingly very rare, I couldn't even find specs on them online, I had to go through madisound and get the specs looked up. A serious offer on these would be great also!

Once again, I am just seeing if there is interest for these items, if not I will hold onto them. I could really use the money for college, but I won't NEED the money for another semester.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.