• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LA Sound 6.5" coax auto speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale: Pairs of LA Sound 6.5", 2way auto speakers: $25

3/4" tweeter mounted in the center of an ordinary 6.5 woofer. Pretty good sized magnet. Each has a mounting ring, and grill. A package of screws and other mounting hardware comes with each pair.

Never used, originally shipped with a small amp which is what I actually wanted. The amp was rated at 25w RMS, so this probably represents the power handling of the speaker.

I think I have 2 or 3 pairs, if you want more than one pair we can come to a better price.

I like paypal, but am willing to accept any form of payment, nothing leaves until funds have cleared. Shipping is at cost via any means to anywhere you are willing to pay for.

Stuart

Attachments

• 01010004.jpg
    01010004.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 51
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.