• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anyone selling Projector Panel in UK?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm looking for a replacement for my LSK panel which no longer works. I'm only interested in closed panels, meaning the type that sit on top of an OHP.
The kind of panel I'm looking for has to meet the following specs:
Active matrix,
At least 1.4 million colours
640x480 resolution
At least 8.5 inches screen size (diagonally)
PC compatiable (VGA port)

If you have a panel like this that you want to sell, maybe you have one spare, I will definately buy it off you for a good price.
Also If you have a paypal account I can send you the money ASAP, or I can pay by cheque, postal order if you prefer.
Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.