• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB 2 Pair of Car Audio Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all!

Funny thing happened the other day, I cranked up a CD in my girlfriend's car and blew the rear and left front speakers. I tested them and I am sure they are dead. My guess is the shitty head unit gave them a little DC and only the front right survived.

She of course wants me to replace them all, and since I did it, I will have to replace em.

So I am looking for 2 pairs of component speakers, or 2 pair of decent speakers. I am hoping to get these shipped to me for under $100. I know, bit of a stretch, but its all I can afford to give her.

The speakers need to work, and be in decent shape. I am looking for a pair of 4" to 5.25" for front and 6" to 6x9 for rear. They don't need to look perfect, they will be in stock locations, and do not need to sound perfect either, she does not have a discerning ear.

Thanks for your time!
~Relax

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.