• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 41hz Amp6 Class D Integrated Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since I put a bid a new small tube integrated amp, I will be selling my 4 month old Amp6 integrated. It is a typical Amp6 except it uses Obbligato oil Caps for the input caps, Alps RK27 pot, has an added 10,000uf Electrolytic on C1819 for more bass, has cryo'd Vampire rca's and binding posts, the wiring in the signal path is Kimber TCSS, plus it sits in a hardwood box. As some people who constructed the Amp6 kit have found, the red and green LED's do not work but that does not affect the sound or performance of the amp. Note - The attached picture is before I added the Obbligatos to the mix, so picture it with two big black caps on the right hand side. I will post updated pics later today.

I am offering this for cost of parts to assemble the amp. The total price is $160 shipped to the CONUS. I prefer Paypal (2.9% +$.30 fee apply). If you live overseas, e-mail me and I will check postage rates to your country. If you are interested, please e-mail me at dsehulster@verizon[NOSPAM].net. Thanks for looking!

DSC00442-1.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.