• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

W: CS8412 - TDAs for trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
TDA1543 and CS8412 available

I have about 20 CS8412 and 10 TDA1543 coming in about 2 weeks. I can make some available at $19 and $4 respectively. I am getting them from overseas and they should be in the US in about 2 weeks, I hope.

Drop me a line if you need some.

ym

I can get the TDA1543 and CS8412 here in Europe, The Netherlands and Germany. Thanks for the offer.

gr,
Thijs

PS

how about a balanced non oversampling DAC build of 16 (4 per channel per output parralel) or even 32 TDA1543? Funky! Would need some serious power supply.

How do I get the inverted output from a DAC? Didn't Pass do something like that?

tda1543

TDA1543 at USD3. No one sells it cheaper than me. Some folks even buy from me then sell them on this list and other forums.

I thought I was helping some folks to start off their DIY projects, only to be aghast to see them ripping off a small profit here and there of me. Enough is enough.

Don Juan

TDA1543

Hi,

Good to know that you've TDA 1543 for sale. I'm thinking of building the non sampling Convertus DAC on the tnt web. I am interested to take 8 pcs from you (6 for the project and 2 for spares!) I notice that you're from Malaysia. Are you by chance in KL? If yes, we can always meet up and also share some ideas.

regards,

ckt

Just to prove it gets even cheaper:

Philips DACs are available in Germany from www.reichelt.de

They ship internationally.

Price for TDA1543N: 0,60 € incl. VAT
Price for TDA1541A: 3,00 € incl. VAT

Just received a tube of 50 pcs :D

I could buy some more and ship them anywhere you like - probably cheaper for you than paying Reichelt's international shipment fee.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.