• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

selling my stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
to all that are about to buy their equipment:

I am selling my unfinished projector.
I was not careful enough building my box, and I now I have a projector that I cannot focus, and I have moved on to other projects. Also, I have moved into a small room and dont really have room for the "dog coffin".
my parts include:

-ushio 400w metal halide bulb

-400w ballast

-220mm fresnel from 3dlens

-550mm fresnel from 3d lens

-a daewoo 17" 1280x1020 lcd which has been stripped already and mounted in a plywood frame. The lcd has 16.7 million colors, 8ms response, and a 700:1 contrast ratio.

-a lumenlab pro triplet

-a big black tapered box made from 1/2" mdf (good for throwing off a cliff or running over with your car)

everything works as it should. I would like it alot if someone would make me an offer for the whole lot. someone that does that will get the best deal.

email me with an offer: kwd7 at humboldt dot edu

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.