• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audiotrak (egosys) MAYA PCI Card

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Audiotrak (egosys) MAYA PCI Card with Miditrack Daughter card!

Perfectly working ASIO based audio card.

A/D = 18bit
D/A = 20bit
32/44/48 sample rates

Stereo RCA ins and outs
Optical Out
1/4 Mic in (supposedly balanced and can be phantom powered)

The MIDItrak card also provides 2 assignable ins and outs, plus has activity LEDs for those who like pretty blinking lights.

This has been a very decent card. Great quality when streaming audio through ASIO. Drivers are very compact (can fit on a floppy / vs. Emu... 25MB x2...) Somehow designed only to work with INTEL based chipsets. Worked on my old P3 440BX, and just fine on my P4/865.

For the hobyists, the op-amps could use an improvement (noise level was not so great), although I found the sound quility/dynamics still quite good.

Will consider decent offers...

Cheers,
bluesmoke

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.