• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fs Fluke 77 Dmm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Used, but well looked after and much loved, Fluke 77 DMM.
Working on all ranges and reads spot-on compared to my 187.
Reason for sale is, I use the 187!
Comes with Fluke leads and zip case.
Located in UK but will ship anywhere.
Asking for UK£50- which includes UK postage. Shipping abroad will be extra.
Paypal or cheque.

Many thanks!

fluke meter-

Hi, I may be wrong one to answer this, (depending on exchange rates) - Am interested in your meter and what total price might be to a wa. state address.(U.S.A.) In any case, I've played w/e-bay to augment my limited tools- and found it's usually easier to deal directly with person involved. Also, D.I.Y. audio is/has better people. - Thanks. I can use pay-pal. I'll research a bit on my end as it's the weekend.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.