• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4 Adire Audio Extremis 6.8 NIB, Hypex UcD180St

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Nate,

Yeah, but your projects always seem to materialize more quickly than mine (and look better) so I bet you'll have those puppys up and running soon. Mine have been sitting on a shelf for a while and my wife says it's now time to thin the herd a little. Give me a buzz when you have some spare time.

Back to selling all of my cool toys...

I've decided to sell my Hypex A400. This is a 400 watt @ 4 ohm Class H pro amp sans chassis (i.e. it includes the power supply and toroidal transformer) made in the Netherlands. I'm looking for $175 for it.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.