• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

fs: velodyne servo 12 subs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

More stuff from the attic:

A pair of partially dismantled velodyne servo 12 subs. Now at least 10 years old.

As far as I know they work perfectly, but they've been dismantled for years, waiting for new cabinetry, the boxes were to be remade in a different profile.

For each, there is a well built cabinet, a plate amp, and a very heavy duty 12" woofer.

Velodyne rated the amp as 400w peak, and I'd guess it's perhaps 100w rms.

The woofer has some sort of accelerometer mounted under the dust cap, and an additional cable to connect to the plate amp.

Woofer + plate amp : $150
Cabinet : $40

If you want the cabinet, woofer and amp: $175

I'm unwilling to split the woofers and amps, since they are designed for each other.

These are heavy, so shipping will not be cheap ($40+), local pickup (Santa Cruz, CA) is of course an option. I'll be happy to send them any place any way you're willing to pay for.

Pics to follow...

pic of woofer and amp.

Attachments

• servo 12.jpg
    servo 12.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 167
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.