Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th July 2006, 03:02 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Tektronic 465B Oscilloscope, 52amp PSU, HP Function Generator

Some neat gear for someone looking to get into working on electronics. I am moving to a smaller place, and am not going to have anywhere to work on electronics anymore.

100Mhz Oscilloscope w/2 10x probes 120$ + 30$ shipping
52 amp DC Power Supply 120$ + 35$ shipping
HP 0.1 to 100Khz Function Generator 40$ + 20$ shipping

I started to work on Perry Babin's Car Amp Repair, but couldn't get that far. Shameful, but I don't have time to learn to become an EE in my spare time. Life moves on, maybe in another life.

Pickup Welcome in the DC area.

Thanks, Bill

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

If I'm not allowed to post ebay links, please let me know I will remove. Just that there is much more information there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=004

Would consider some trades for some nice 6-8" drivers + tweets... as I'm just going to be building a set of tower speakers with the money from this. Must be >= RS180 etc... as that is what I had in mind.
Old 18th July 2006, 05:10 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Function Generator and Scope are sold, thanks.

Hide this!Advertise here!