• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

acoustat panel (without interface)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI

Here 8 acoustat panel (they come from a 2+2 pair)

Each panel measure 9'' by 48''.

I used them for about 2 years but didn' t use them anymore. I moved and I don' t have enough place...
I modify every panel. I put a silver wire to short the long serial wire that form the stator. The stator is more like a grid now. The resulting sound is awesome.

Make me a good offer.

etalon9@yahoo.ca

The Peasant,

I`m using cheap mini-monitor with a single 4" right now... I may be 2-3 year without a full size home system. :bawling:

Sy

Yes, they works perfectly fine.

I was expecting a better price but 200$ seem to be a good price to me.
I may wait a little to se If i`m able to receive a better offer otherwise, they are your...

Shipping may be high since I`m in canada.

Regards. Martin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.