• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 8.4" and 12.1" Open Frame LCD [Michigan] (Warning: Large Pictures)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: 8.4" and 12.1" Open Frame LCD [Michigan] (Warning: Large Pictures)

I have two LCDs, one a 8.4" and another 12.1". They are both "barebones", meaning they are just the LCD's themselves.

For the Sharp LQ9P011 8.4" LCD: Manufacturer's PDF here (note: I'm selling the LQ9P011, rather than the LQ9D011 in the PDF. The only difference is mine doesn't have a backlight on it. Other than that the specs are the same.)
· Display Diagonal: 8.4"
· Display Format: 640 x 480 (1 Pixel = R + G + B Dots)
· Overall Dimensions: 243.5 (W) ´ 180 (H) ´ 12 (D) mm
· Active Area: 170.88 (W) ´ 129.6 (H)
· Dot Pitch: 0.267 (W) ´ 0.27 (H) mm
· Viewing Angle: 6 O’Clock
· Pixel Configuration: R, G, B Vertical Stripe
· Display Mode: Normally White

Pictures:
Sharp, front
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sharp, Side, Connector
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Pinouts are in the PDF above
I am asking $40 OBO (+ shipping from 48390) for the Sharp 8.4"

For the Hitachi TX31D02VC1CAA 12.1" LCD:
- 12.1" diagonal
- 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Integrated Backlight

Pictures:
Hitachi, front

Hitachi, back

Hitachi, side, connector

Came from an Compaq Armada 7750MT. (The LCD works, I pulled it because the computer it was in was too old to use.)
I am asking $50 OBO (+ shipping from 48390) for the Hitachi 12.1"

PayPal Please

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.