• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

fs: speakers, car and home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Quite a few of these:

Stryke audio sa-tw1 tweeters: $5 / pair

a handful of quite nice car drivers:

Used but great condition:

Boston Audio pro 6.2 set, 2xwoofers, 2xtweeters, 2xcrossovers, mounting hardware: $50

Soundstream 6" mid-bass: $50 for 4.

I'm happy to provide pictures to anyone interested.

Shipping at cost to anyplace you are prepared to pay for.

Stuart

boston pro 6.2s

Dominick

ygm, but in essence, yes building cabinets and mounting the pieces is all you'd need to do.

I can't attach pictures through the diyaudio mailer. As soon as you reply through my regular email I'll send them. I have attached a small picture of the set here.

Stuart

Attachments

• boston pro 6.1.jpg
    boston pro 6.1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 319
soundstream woofers...

good point...

IIRC the model number is ss6.4, ie 6" diameter, 4 ohm impedance. I will measure the DCR of the woofers to get some confirmation, only other real possibility being 8ohm. I *think* the xmax is 4mm, I do not know the other T/S parameters. Soundstream may have the other info, it doesn't seem to be trivially available on the web...

Wish I knew/remembered more, but it was a while ago

Stuart

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.