• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Clearing Inventory- Stuff For Sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the first part of my "getting out of DIY" sale. I no longer have time to build things, so all of my stuff needs to go. It is just going to take me a really long time to list it all... This is my pre-cursor sale of large items.

I will ship these items within the US only by FedEx. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges based on location. Payment by money order or cashier's check ONLY.

Vintage Kustom 15" Woofer
-Relatively sensitive. I think it is 12 or 16 ohms, if memory serves me. When you push down on the cone, it makes a rubbing sound, so the voice coil may be damaged. You cannot hear the rubbing sound when it plays, though. It doesn't sound too bad when it plays...
- Asking payment for shipping and packing materials only. It is heavy, so shipping won't be cheap, but shouldn't be too much either. I would think less than $30...

Adire DPL-12
-I used this for a year or two. It was never overpowered or abused. I have the original packing materials and box from Adire that it will ship in. I paid $150 for it.
-Asking $100 plus shipping.

Behringer Feedback Destoyer DSP1124P
-I bought this not long ago from a local music shop. I thought I'd use it with my sub to EQ the response, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. It is in excellent condition and includes the power cable, manuals, and original box.
-Asking $80 plus shipping.

Please email me with questions. Thanks for looking!

OH! Forgot pictures...

Kustom Woofer...

Attachments

• kustom.jpg
    kustom.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 571
I have no specs on the Kustom woofer. I think it measured 12-ohms with my multimeter, so I guess that would make it a 16-ohm woofer. That is the best I can do for it.

I forgot about posting specs for the DPL-12... I kind of assumed most remembered it and knew its specs fairly well. Anyway, its specs are:

Fs: 16.3
Re: 3.36
Qms: 11.16
Qes: .41
Qts: .395
Sd: 506
Vas: 149
Xmax: 14.3
Le: 2.38
Pe: 650

I had someone email with interest in the BFD, but never got another reply after I replied to the message. If you are still interested, perhaps check your junk mail for my messages (I sent one from my main email and one through the forums here). Otherwise, it is still available if this person is no longer interested.

If there is no interest through the forums, these things will go to eBay, I suppose... But I was hoping to avoid that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.