Clearing Inventory- Stuff For Sale! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st July 2006, 11:53 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Exclamation Clearing Inventory- Stuff For Sale!

This is the first part of my "getting out of DIY" sale. I no longer have time to build things, so all of my stuff needs to go. It is just going to take me a really long time to list it all... This is my pre-cursor sale of large items.

I will ship these items within the US only by FedEx. Buyer will pay actual shipping charges based on location. Payment by money order or cashier's check ONLY.

Vintage Kustom 15" Woofer
-Relatively sensitive. I think it is 12 or 16 ohms, if memory serves me. When you push down on the cone, it makes a rubbing sound, so the voice coil may be damaged. You cannot hear the rubbing sound when it plays, though. It doesn't sound too bad when it plays...
- Asking payment for shipping and packing materials only. It is heavy, so shipping won't be cheap, but shouldn't be too much either. I would think less than $30...

Adire DPL-12
-I used this for a year or two. It was never overpowered or abused. I have the original packing materials and box from Adire that it will ship in. I paid $150 for it.
-Asking $100 plus shipping.

Behringer Feedback Destoyer DSP1124P
-I bought this not long ago from a local music shop. I thought I'd use it with my sub to EQ the response, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. It is in excellent condition and includes the power cable, manuals, and original box.
-Asking $80 plus shipping.

Please email me with questions. Thanks for looking!
Old 1st July 2006, 11:55 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

OH! Forgot pictures...

Kustom Woofer...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kustom.jpg (41.1 KB, 549 views)
Old 2nd July 2006, 12:00 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Feedback Destroyer...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bfd.jpg (27.9 KB, 531 views)
Old 2nd July 2006, 12:01 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

And finally...

Adire DPL-12.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dpl12.jpg (35.5 KB, 540 views)
Old 2nd July 2006, 12:28 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Will you still be needing tubes?
Old 2nd July 2006, 05:05 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

The funny thing is... After years of building things, I still never bought all the parts and built a tube amp. So I remain tube-less. Go figure...
Old 3rd July 2006, 05:22 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by needtubes
The funny thing is... After years of building things, I still never bought all the parts and built a tube amp. So I remain tube-less. Go figure...

You'll never know what you missed. This is a sad thing.
Old 5th July 2006, 05:37 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default subs

It might be good to post at least the ohms on the subs, or the parameters/specifications.
Old 5th July 2006, 07:16 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

I have no specs on the Kustom woofer. I think it measured 12-ohms with my multimeter, so I guess that would make it a 16-ohm woofer. That is the best I can do for it.

I forgot about posting specs for the DPL-12... I kind of assumed most remembered it and knew its specs fairly well. Anyway, its specs are:

Fs: 16.3
Re: 3.36
Qms: 11.16
Qes: .41
Qts: .395
Sd: 506
Vas: 149
Xmax: 14.3
Le: 2.38
Pe: 650
Old 11th July 2006, 08:40 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

I had someone email with interest in the BFD, but never got another reply after I replied to the message. If you are still interested, perhaps check your junk mail for my messages (I sent one from my main email and one through the forums here). Otherwise, it is still available if this person is no longer interested.

If there is no interest through the forums, these things will go to eBay, I suppose... But I was hoping to avoid that.

Hide this!Advertise here!