• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale spk units: Dynaudio, Scanspeak, Seas, ESS.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
for sale spk units: Dynaudio, Scanspeak, Seas, ESS.
Dynaudio D54AF, 2 units midrange; D260 Esotec, 2 units tweeter, Scanspeak 21W/8555, 4 units bass
Seas MP14 RCY/P H522-08 2 units midrange + 2 matched plastic enclosures; new packed never used.
ESS 2units, ribbon tweeter.
these units are from a project that I had to stop, the new job leaves no spare time.
all units are function perfectly; only the 21W/8555 units were soldered,
no original boxes.
I do have the speakers enclosures but they are with no finish in a basic form of 3cm thick MDF
and a modular interchangeable front panels.
Dynaudio and Scanspeak units are for sale as a complete 3 way DIY kit with the xovers
designed by Madisound for __675 US$ or better offer plus shipping.
the all kit is a 3 way that includes: Dynaudio D54AF midrange, D260 Esotec tweeter and
2 bass units Scanspeak 21W/8555 per enclosure, will weight about 95 Kg= 190 lb for 2 enclosures.
I can attaché data sheets of the units and xover and the pictures of the units and enclosures.
they are 8 of 10 grade because use and the 5 years old.
I can finish the spk enclosures at a level you will like_ the price for do that here is less then in
Europe and USA.
the shipping is from Israel worldwide paid by you.
fell free to ask for more details!!!!!
best regards
Williams

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.