• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Remote volume control w/motorized pot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently purchased two remote volume control kits from a fellow member and only need one of them. I assembled and tested both kits and I'm offering one for sale.

The kit is model K3436 from Dick Smith Electronics in Australia, which is no longer available through them. It is the exact same kit sold at Altronics.com.au.

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?area=item&id=K5026

The board can be controlled with virtually any universal remote. It has a neat mute function that turns the pot all the way down when muted, and then returns the pot to its previous position when unmuted.

I'm asking $35 and that includes shipping in the US, international add $4. Thats only $5 more than what I payed for it and I spent 2 hours assembling it for you. Thats $2.50 an hour labor!!!! Pretty good deal if you ask me.

I prefer paypal.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.