Various Tubes to sell.... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd December 2002, 01:05 AM   #1
Previously: Kuei Yang Wang

Default Various Tubes to sell....

Hi folks,

I have other things on my mind right now and I need to shift some of my tube pile.

Here a short list of things I know to be "spare" off hand. I am at this point not putting prices on as in many cases I'm not certain. Make me a sensible offer and take the lot. All Valves located in the UK, London.

WE 101D ST 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 102L ST 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 310A 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 311B 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB

Sylvania VT-25/10Y 1 pair, very light use

2 pairs used but good 45's, 1 pair ST Shape, 1 pair Globe

Siemens C3m 1 pair, subsequent serial numbers, yellow/blue box, factory sealed.

Siemens C3m 1 pair, slightly used, orange/blue box

JAN 6072A, 3 pairs, white Box, NIB

Assorted modestly used 6SL7, 3 pairs in total, 2 pair Ken Rad VT-229, 1 Pair Sylvania (internals match, cosmetic prints differ)

Various new production valves either new or minimally used like 2 pairs 6S45, 2 pairs sovtek EL-34, Svetlana SV83, Sovtek & Svetlana 300B's and so on are also "spare", so too are various moderatly used new and old stock rectifiers (noval and octal) and various noval dual triodes. Then there are some 24's (used) and 27's and stuff like this, I need to look at that.

If anyone in London wants to drop by and have a look, be my guest. I'll only really keep spare sets for my gear and a few "common" types I like a lot, the rest is up for grabs for anyone making it over to London. The rest of the world will have to make do with what is listed above.

There is also loads of other electronic stuff that will have to be reduced in numbers and might go cheap, will need dropping in, looking at and making an offer.

There are also a number of chassis cases and others of partially or near finished projects that don't look like I will have time for them in the next few years, so off they go.

L8ter T
Old 2nd December 2002, 01:10 AM   #2

Default Re: Various Tubes to sell....

Folks,

I forgot some....

There are also a pair of Heinitz & Kaufmann 7N7 (loctal 6SN7) and a pair of 7Z4 (loctal 5Y3) and two pairs of loctal PTFE sockets if anyone needs them to go with either C3m's or the above....

L8er
Old 2nd December 2002, 01:18 AM   #3

Default Re: Re: Various Tubes to sell....

Sorry, more....

I also have 2 Pairs of WE396A, 1 pair 6CG7, 1 pair GE cleartop 5965.
I think that is really it.

L8er T
Old 2nd December 2002, 04:32 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

how much do you want for the siemen c3ms?

thanks.
Old 2nd December 2002, 10:37 AM   #5

Default C3m price...

Hi,

I had a look what they sell for these days, I'd say $ 50 ( 33) the boxed new unused pair and $ 30 ( 20) the slightly used pair.

Later T

Hide this!Advertise here!