• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Various Tubes to sell....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I have other things on my mind right now and I need to shift some of my tube pile.

Here a short list of things I know to be "spare" off hand. I am at this point not putting prices on as in many cases I'm not certain. Make me a sensible offer and take the lot. All Valves located in the UK, London.

WE 101D ST 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 102L ST 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 310A 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB
WE 311B 1 pair, blue/white WE Boxes, NIB

Sylvania VT-25/10Y 1 pair, very light use

2 pairs used but good 45's, 1 pair ST Shape, 1 pair Globe

Siemens C3m 1 pair, subsequent serial numbers, yellow/blue box, factory sealed.

Siemens C3m 1 pair, slightly used, orange/blue box

JAN 6072A, 3 pairs, white Box, NIB

Assorted modestly used 6SL7, 3 pairs in total, 2 pair Ken Rad VT-229, 1 Pair Sylvania (internals match, cosmetic prints differ)

Various new production valves either new or minimally used like 2 pairs 6S45, 2 pairs sovtek EL-34, Svetlana SV83, Sovtek & Svetlana 300B's and so on are also "spare", so too are various moderatly used new and old stock rectifiers (noval and octal) and various noval dual triodes. Then there are some 24's (used) and 27's and stuff like this, I need to look at that.

If anyone in London wants to drop by and have a look, be my guest. I'll only really keep spare sets for my gear and a few "common" types I like a lot, the rest is up for grabs for anyone making it over to London. The rest of the world will have to make do with what is listed above.

There is also loads of other electronic stuff that will have to be reduced in numbers and might go cheap, will need dropping in, looking at and making an offer.

There are also a number of chassis cases and others of partially or near finished projects that don't look like I will have time for them in the next few years, so off they go.

L8ter T

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.