• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fear the Mullet Power Supply Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a Fear the Mullet Power Supply Kit. It includes:

769VA toroid. . Primary--> 120VAC Secondary: 2 * 29VAC @10ARMS 9.5VAC @ 7ARMA 2 * 12.6VAC @ 2A 7.5VAC @ 4A

Fear the mullet Capacitor block PCB with a total of 100000uF of capacitance (2x50000uF). I will include some extra CAPS. 10000uF 50v

High-Power Bridge Rectifier: International Rectifier 36MB120A

Great for a DIY audio Project. see attached picture Email me for more pictures and price if you are interested. I have three of these kits

Attachments

• mullet_kit1.jpg
    mullet_kit1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 338
I do alot of PCB design at work for digital and micro-processor stuff. After I saw the movie Joe Dirt, I started to put the fear the mullet logo on all of designs at work. (My boss wasn't very impressed at first, but he eventually took a liking to it.) All of us at work decided to make a power amp with the fear the mullet logo. We were going to make a a fear the mullet series of products. It was like the big joke until one day I ordered some boards for some of our hobby amps and placed the logo on it. The CAP block is some of the extra parts left over from the project!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.