• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer Feedback Destoyer DSP 1100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gents:
I have a number of items that I am selling to finance my next purchase. Paypal is preferred (please add 3%). Buyer pays actual shipping/insurance cost (from just outside Louisville KY):

Behringer Feedback Destroyer DSP 1100
I bought this when I was building my IB sub for the HT. The response was flat enough by itself so I decided to run the system without it. I did test it and it worked as advertised. I don’t have the original box or manual but there is a wealth of setup information at the “Cult of the Infinitely Baffled” website and I will pack the unit well. It shows signs of wear (see the pics) but primarily on the left rack mounting ear.
Asking…………………….$75.00

Pics can be seen here:
http://audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=28739

Thanks for your interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.