• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Fostex 108 Sigma w/Grills

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gents:
I have a number of items that I am selling to finance my next purchase. Paypal is preferred (please add 3%). Buyer pays actual shipping/insurance cost (from just outside Louisville KY):

Fostex 108 Sigma
These were originally installed in my Hornshoppe Horns. I bought the horns on Ebay from the original owner so I don’t have any idea how much they have been played. They have no operational issues that I can find, they sounded great in the Horns. I replaced them with the 126E. I was going to build another set of horns around them but right now they are just collecting dust so I have decided to put them up for sale. The metal trim ring has a very minor scratch on one of the speakers; I tried to capture the scratch in the photo. I also have the gaskets and grills all of which are in good condition.
Asking…………………….$75.00

See pics here:
http://audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=28738

Thanks for your interest.

Ed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.