• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Misc. used items (pots, knobs, etc.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have a bunch of parts that were removed from working Pioneer receiver (model SX-650). I have provided links to pictures. Please be warned that the pictures are high resolution as I would like to show you exactly what the part is and what is its condition. I know nothing more about those parts besides what I included below. Here is the list:

1. SanKen SP-40W (amplifiers?). Pair with clean back, ready for new silicone.
picture

2. Set of four enclosure feet.
picture

3. Misc. knobs. I have 2 ones on the left (approx 9/16th diameter), 2 middle ones (approx 7/16th diameter) and 6 small ones. The small ones were used for switches (on/off) and can support flat bar. The other ones can be used with the pots listed below.
picture

4. Signal and tuning meters. They are connected together but if somebody is handy with tools for plastic, it should be possible to take them apart.
picture

5. This item, I have not idea what it is. Please take a look at the picture.
picture 1
picture 2

6. Alps pot used for balance (it stops in the middle). Numbers: 6DI-ACV-135-0-250KOhm BX2
picture 1
picture 1

7. Alps pot. Has steps (total of 10 steps for the whole turn. Numbers: 71E-ACV-160-A-100KOhm A2X2
picture 1
picture 1

8. Alps pot. Also has steps (10 steps for full turn). Numbers: 71E-ACV-159-A-100KOhm A2X2
picture 1
picture 1

If you find something on this list that you would be interested in, please make me an offer. Shipping would be from ZIP 07605 (Leonia, NJ). I can ship USPS in small box or some parts in padded envelope to cut shipping cost to minimum.

Thank you for looking.

agulezian,

Sorry for the late reply. I was not aware that this old post had any new replies.

If you are still interested, let me know how much this part is worth to you and what is your zip code so I can calculate shipping. You can PM me instead of replying here.

Regards,
maurycy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.