• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power supply caps for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following caps available, prefer to sell as a single lot:

Qty: 4 - Mepco/Electra, 37000 uF, -10 +75%, 75VDC, 95V surge, 85C
appear to be unused. 3" dia. x 6" high
Qty: 2 - Nippon Chemicon, 68000 uF, 35V, 95C
unused, with mounting hardware, 2 1/2" dia. x 3 3/4" high
Qty: 20 - Marcon 10000uF, 50V, 85C, wire leads (3)
unused, 1 1/4" dia x 2 3/8" high

The first $50 (plus shipping) takes all. I will throw in a hospital grade power cord (US plug and IEC socket) 3x18 ga.x about 10' long, and a set of 4, unused, red, solid copper binding posts (these things are BIG!). Check next couple posts in this thread for photos.

Paypal or USPO money order are preferred payment.

I will ship via USPO or UPS (your choice). Shipping weight is 14 lbs.

I_F

Photo 1

10000 uF 50V 85C caps

There is no leakage- you are seeing a little dust on the tops of the caps as they have been on the shelf for a while.

Attachments

• 10000uf 50v 85c caps.jpg
    10000uf 50v 85c caps.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 383
Wait, there's more!

Buy the caps and I'll throw in two (that's all I have left) of these heatsinks, raising the total shipping weight to 16 lbs.

These are unused, with plastic cover to protect fins in shipping. Base is solid copper, 1/4" thick x 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". Overall height is 2". There are 32 fins! These will coooool your gain-clown!

Thanks again!

I_F

Attachments

• heatsink no. 7.jpg
    heatsink no. 7.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 394
Still more!

I just dug out two more caps (no photo). Both are Mallory made. One is 6500 uF 50V 85C, the other is 12000 uF 25V 85C. These are identical sized cans with screw terminals. Appear to be unused, 2" dia x 3 3/4" high. They will be carefully packed in the box with the others....

I_F

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.