• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Projection panels for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have these projection panels for sale

all active matrix/ALL leads books/cables remote etc unless

infocus 3600se 640x480/sound/phono 1.4m no remote? 2 dead pixel
3m 6100 640etc 16.7m perfect
3m 6650 800x600 phono/svid 16.7 perfect
z110 sound/640 etc 14m? no remote. good panel. 2 dead pixel

all apart from infocus excellent panel

also geha 1024x 768 but not for sale yet.

that telex is 640x480 but active? colour? trying having a look but?

Sorry about bombardin gthis thread but I have bought this item a while back.... ASK OHP pannel

The user said i would revieve on monday morning.
I still havnt recieved and iam getting worried.
Ive emailed him numourus times with no reply.
Ive also contacted paypal.
Anyone had problems like this before?
What else should i do?
I have also noticed he has been online recently and replied to this thread.

Thanks tom

Hi Amrit (alias NeMeSiS_singh),

I bought 2 panels from you weeks ago. A Liesegang Data Display 1024 on 21/05 and a ASK impact WSX an 31/05. You promised to send it with a guaranteed delivery on 05/06, but there was no delivery yet. You promised to send the receipts or tracking numbers by email, but you did not. Questions by email are not answered by you since one week. So could you you please give me any proof of live or that my hopings in delivery next days are not senseless?

Thank you.
Mario
:mad:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.