• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Visaton MHT12 & TI 100 drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Visaton MHT12 & TI 100 drivers

Hi,

I have been a long time reader of this forum, but this is my first post. I started a DIY project about 2 years ago, but like some of the less dedicated folk it got shelved when other things got in the way. I actually purchased it as a partly complete project, and I just moved it a little further along. I actually purchased the speakers off SYNTHesis who I believe is a member here. (Maybe he could confirm this for me?)

I have for sale:

2 x Visaton MHT12 Magnetostat Ribbon Tweeters
2 x Visaton TI 100 Titanium Mid/bass

These would be removed from the cabinets and could be posted quite easily. For the drivers alone I am looking for £275 delivered.

However if someone is interested in making a trip to the West Midlands they may be interested in the cabinets and crossovers. The crossovers are:

2 x Very High quality crossovers featuring seperate PCB's for treble and mid/bass for the best quality possible, all wired with 99% silver wire and features air cored, hand wound inductors and polypropelene capacitors.

Here is a picture of the cabinets in their partly completed state:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The crossovers are built into the cabinets hence they come as a package. For the drivers, cabinets, crossovers etc I am looking for £400 collected.

Cheers

Rob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.