• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

15" Atc Sb75-375sc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
I bought a pair of the 15" ATC SB75-375SC awhile ago and I'm wanting to shift one. This is the short coil in long gap version - the best that ATC do.

This is in immaculate condition and perfect working order. Its been mounted in a test cabinet but I used washers so there's no marks from the screw heads. At the moment its screwed to a piece of MDF, this is how ATC ship these large and heavy drivers to ensure they arrive saftely and at around 15kg a piece its a wise move. All the original packaging is included. Like I said before the driver really is in immaculate condition.

From my brief testing, its clear that this driver is more than suitable for use upto 1Khz and higher if you don't mind the narrowing dispertion that any 15" used up high gives, it also plays low indeed. In the ~110ltr sealed test cabinet I used the slam and sheer transparency blew me away. The sound of ATC drivers is very intoxicating, rich, smooth and very controlled. I also noticed it played cleanly down to 20hz and had more SPL capacity than I dare tap into. Two of these is massive overkill for me so that's why I'm getting rid of one.

TS Parameters:

Fs: 23hz
SPL (1w/1m): 94 dB
Qms: 1.6
Qes: 0.34
Qts: 0.283
Vas: 486 ltrs
Cms: 0.0006.5 m/N
Mms: 75 g
BL: 14 Tm
Sd: 900cm2
Linear Xmax (peak-peak): 25mm
Z: 8ohm

I paid £330 each for these beauties direct from ATC.

Asking a stupidly low £150 for this superb driver. You really won't find better at virtually any price. Collection is most welcome from Chesterfield Derbshire or can post, though bear in mind that they weight over 15kg with the packaging, it could be very expensive to ship abroad, well worth it though because these drivers are some of the best on the planet.

I want this subwoofer! You offer it at a very good price.

I am not sure what the conversion is from £150 to dollars but I think it equates to about $250 or so. If I can get this shipped to 03045 in the States for $325 or less you have yourself a deal!

Sorry for my ignorance from UK currency to dollars.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
tf1216 said:
I want this subwoofer! You offer it at a very good price.

I am not sure what the conversion is from £150 to dollars but I think it equates to about $250 or so. If I can get this shipped to 03045 in the States for $325 or less you have yourself a deal!

Sorry for my ignorance from UK currency to dollars.

Using the www.parcel2go.com online postage calculator it looks like its £61.99 for upto 25kg and a 46x46x22cm package size to the US or Canada.

This equates to £150+61.99 = £211.99 or $393 US

Feel free to get quotes for yourself but parcel2go is usually reasonable so expect that will be the going rate, although you may find it a little cheaper.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
tf1216 said:
ShinOBIWAN,

If you still have not sold this subwoofer can you please send me pictures? I am having a hard time turning my head at this deal.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you sell it before I have to say "Yes"!

Villagephoto's where I host my images isn't allowing me to upload my images.

Do you have an email address where I could send to?

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
tf1216 said:
E-mailed you back sir. I have to step out for a bit but if you use your ATC SB75-375SC for the low-end to help the Perceives I will try the same. I can use paypal or send you a check. Please let me know what works best for you.

Hi Tyler,

I've emailed you the specifics and answered your questions.

Thanks for the interest.

Ant

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.