• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale, new Mallory 400uF/450V tall alum-electro caps...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
10 Mallory 400uF/450Volt aluminum electrolytic capacitors available.

Product number 539CGS450V400

1.375" diameter X 5.625" tall

I bought these 10 cans from Mouser for a power supply and have decided to go ASC type instead.

These cans are brand new, never seen an electron through them. I skinned one of them to see how they polished up, pretty good me thinks. I bought all 10 of them at the same time and paid ~$175.00. I would like to sell them for 100.00 plus shipping.

Here is the Mouser link

http://www.mouser.com/index.cfm?&ha...t=*539CGS450V400*&Dk=1&Ns=SField&N=0&crc=true

They come w/ their M5 screws for the threaded leads but no retaining rings were purchased.

Here's a pic...…

Stan

Attachments

• cans.jpg
    cans.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 142
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.