• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toroid Transformer 2 x 24V @ 4A ea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Single 115 VAC Primary. $20 US + Shipping from Canton, Ohio 44646. I have 4 to sell. Approx 4 pounds each. PayPal or MO preferred.

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

• 4a24v.jpg
    4a24v.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 495
Coulomb said:

Actually is 2*24 * 8 as the secondaries supply 4 amps each. This would make it 384VA

Anthony

Then I am completely lost. If I have 2 secondaries at 24 V and they each supply 4 A as stated then I can't see how that could be anything but roughly 200 VA. Where do you get the 8 A from? One secondary at 24 V and 4 A is 96 VA and the other one the same. That is 192 VA is it not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.