• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

panasonic capacitors part (order)number

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI
I would like to ask for some help.
I want to order from Digi-key some Panasonic capacitors for some of my diy project .
100uF 50V partnumber P 10323-ND
470uF 50v partnumber ???????????
1000uf 100v partnumber ???????????
If someone know please help me so I can finnish my Aleph 1.7 preamp & another amp .
Thanks
Regards

Hi gaborbela, you are using the FC series caps from Panasonic:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T062/1084.pdf

If you look down the first column you will notice the different voltage ratings. The second column shows the ‘uF’ rating and the next series of rows illustrate can diameter, can length and pin or lead spacing.

Your P10323-ND is the 100uF/50V you mentioned. For your 470uF/50 V they are offering two choices, one has a larger diameter can and shorter length, the other has a smaller diameter can and longer length – those two different selections are P10328-ND and P11260-ND. The 1000uF/100V is not a ‘FC’ series cap. You will need to look at the silkscreen of your PCB to determine the can diameter and pin spacing and to determine if it is a radial lead cap ‘horizontal tube type' w/ leads at each end or regular vertical tube can type. Also check you BOM if you have one. This build of materials will tell you what you need.

Also, you may want to post this message in the Pass thread, there it will be more appropriate and chances are good that you will get a response from an Aleph 1.7 builder who will be able to help you better.

Hope that helps…

HI
Thanks for the help , yes I found the 470uF caps . I just need to find 1000uf 100v for the preamp ,even if not FC series that good to !? I have my pc board for the Aleph 1.7 from Kristijan , Croatia . If someone know some good capacitors please let me know , but not BG because those are very expensive .
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.