panasonic capacitors part (order)number - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th May 2006, 04:50 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default panasonic capacitors part (order)number

HI
I would like to ask for some help.
I want to order from Digi-key some Panasonic capacitors for some of my diy project .
100uF 50V partnumber P 10323-ND
470uF 50v partnumber ???????????
1000uf 100v partnumber ???????????
If someone know please help me so I can finnish my Aleph 1.7 preamp & another amp .
Thanks
Regards
Old 27th May 2006, 05:58 AM   #2
sklimek is offline sklimek  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi gaborbela, you are using the FC series caps from Panasonic:

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T062/1084.pdf

If you look down the first column you will notice the different voltage ratings. The second column shows the ‘uF’ rating and the next series of rows illustrate can diameter, can length and pin or lead spacing.

Your P10323-ND is the 100uF/50V you mentioned. For your 470uF/50 V they are offering two choices, one has a larger diameter can and shorter length, the other has a smaller diameter can and longer length – those two different selections are P10328-ND and P11260-ND. The 1000uF/100V is not a ‘FC’ series cap. You will need to look at the silkscreen of your PCB to determine the can diameter and pin spacing and to determine if it is a radial lead cap ‘horizontal tube type' w/ leads at each end or regular vertical tube can type. Also check you BOM if you have one. This build of materials will tell you what you need.

Also, you may want to post this message in the Pass thread, there it will be more appropriate and chances are good that you will get a response from an Aleph 1.7 builder who will be able to help you better.

Hope that helps…
Old 27th May 2006, 04:54 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

HI
Thanks for the help , yes I found the 470uF caps . I just need to find 1000uf 100v for the preamp ,even if not FC series that good to !? I have my pc board for the Aleph 1.7 from Kristijan , Croatia . If someone know some good capacitors please let me know , but not BG because those are very expensive .
Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!