• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Outlaw 970 pre/pro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale: Outlaw 970 preamp/processor in mint condition. I like the unit (see the Outlaw web site for more details and some pretty favorable reviews) but decided a Denon 3806 works for my particular situation better (I need the multizone for my patio and Denonlink capabilities for my new 3910, but it sounds great with my existing 2900 player). All original accessories and materials included (remote, AM and FM antennas, front connector covers, power cable, owners manual and original double box).

There is approximately 2 1/2 years left of the warranty, which is transferrable to the new owner. Photos are available upon request.

Retail $699 (only available direct from Outlaw)

Price: $550 plus insured shipping (I have a Fedex account and can get you a bit of a price break on shipping costs). Paypal (add 3%)
or postal money order. Package will ship the day following receipt of payment. Paypal for verified members only, will ship to the address verified in the account. US sales only-I used to do international sales, but I got burned by the cross-border fees too many times to want to deal with that again.

I am relatively new here but have been an eBay member since shortly after it was created (it was called Auctionweb, for those of you that were surfing the web back then). My eBay handle is: jj-fox and I am a Paypal Verified Member.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.