• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 350 watt Jaycar plate amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since im now doing another Diy subwoofer project, i have no need for the current parts of my previous one

Up for sale is my Jaycar subwoofer Plate amp, which does 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 240 watts @ 8 ohms, has a variable low pass, from about 40 - 170hz (thats what it says on the front) permanent parameteic eq 6 Db at 35hz, It also comes with separate face plate with gain and low pass knobs, and a remote

I havent driven it hard, its 6 months old and now boxless because when i bought it,...well i chucked it out

another reason im selling is because, the 1st project I did was a rush and i didnt do much research on it, it was my 1st one so I wanted to get it home as quick as possible, and im 1/2 through my 2nd project, I make a sealed sub with it but ill wait and see if it sells 1st.

it retails here in Australia for $300 new

and I want about $200 for mine O.n.o unless you convince me other wise

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.