• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: Used fullrange drivers, especially FE-127

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for used fullrange drivers, especially those made by Fostex, particularly the FE-127. These are often regarded as "entry-level" drivers, so I would imagine that someone upgrading to better drivers would be interested in getting some cash for them. I can pay a reasonable amount, too.
If you've got anything else, I can use anything rated up to about 50 watts. I'd strongly prefer not to have to use a subwoofer, so a "true" fullrange driver is ideal; however, I'm not opposed to adding a tweeter if necessary.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.