H/K AVR-7200, Citation 16, Sony MD/CD changer - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th May 2006, 09:00 PM   #1
danvan is offline danvan  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to danvan
Default H/K AVR-7200, Citation 16, Sony MD/CD changer

For Sale or Trade, feel free to make an offer as well if you're interested. I will provide pictures to those interested.

Harman/Kardon AVR-7200 receiver - Asking $700 + shipping

Receiver itself is in good shape, comes with both remotes. Master remote is missing the pause button, and is a little scratched up but works just fine. Will ship in original box with manual. I purchased this about a year ago off of ebay, probably around 1.5 years old in total though.

Harman/Kardon Citation 16 Rev. A Power amp - Asking $350 + shipping

Excellent shape considering the age, no major scratches or anything of the sort. The input terminals on the rear were faulty, so I replaced those with a new pair and mounted them to a piece of plastic instead of the fiber board that originally existed. I also replaced some of the internal wiring at the same time as much was bare. Works great, VERY powerful. Drives my Eros loudspeakers with ease. I will pack this with a LOT of bubble wrap (as soon as I get a chance to get some) to ensure it arrives in as good condition as I received it.

Sony MXD-D5C 5-disc CD changer / MD recorder - Asking $50 + shipping

May still have original box, purchased a few years ago brand new. Still works as far as I can tell, haven't played with it in a long time. CD and MD playback works fine though. One of the jog dials appears to be faulty. Will ship with manual and remote, as well as a portable MD player (in rough shape, but works).

Thats it for now I 'spose...anyways, drop me an email if interested.

Hide this!Advertise here!