• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Pot/rotary switch + resistors for Gainclone, FR drivers, Madisound $$, more.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for a pot or a rotary switch and resistors for use with a Gainclone. I can't pay much, but rotary switches are cheap for the 8-position models, and I'm not picky. A decent pot would also work fine. I don't have much cash, so cheap is definitely good.
I'm also intrested in purchasing some fullrange drivers, and/or Madisound gift certificates. I live near madisound, and if you're never likely to redeem your certificates, I can give you a decent sum for them. Alternately, some used FR drivers would be dandy; I don't need rediculously high efficiency, so a lot would likely work. If you've got some FR drivers that you're never likely to use, why not get cash for 'em?
I'm also looking for VU meters, or anything usable for one. If anyone has an IC that can be used for a VU meter, that would be great. I can also use a sonic impact T-amp in any way, shape or form; if you've got a stripped T-amp board that you're never likely to use, I'll take it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.