• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: (AMP3 based) Custom Tripath AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've decieded to sell my tripath amp and stick w/my tube amp that i've had for years. Either way, this amp was built by Henry (known as "O'Henry" on some forums) for me last Winter. I the amp has approx 50 hrs of use and has always been kept on the charger. Here are the specs:

"It uses the 41Hz.com amp3 kit fitted with air core inductors, a heat sink for the Tripath 2021b chip, 2200uF on board power supply caps and 2.2uF Auricaps on the inputs. The tripath power rating is 25W @ 4Ù, 10% THD+N and 14W @ 8Ù, 10.0% THD+N. I think it put out about 8 clean watts per channel. The battery is a 5 amp hour SLA. There are eight 4700uF capacitors between the battery and the amp. The case is all aluminum and made by IAG."

In addition, the amp comes w/an extra set of caps. I'm asking for $320 to include all shipping, ppal fees, etc. I ship ONLY priority USPS. Please contact me at chrvans@hotmail.com w/any questions.

Here's a link which includes a photo of an amp similar to mine (for reference purposes). Other photos available upon request.

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/v...ic.php?t=25430

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.