• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for someone to do a bit of custom woodworking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all...

I've decided that I want to wrap the chassis of my SV811 monos in wooden sides to cover up any scratches they may have, and make them look more at home with my other "woody" gear...but I frankly have way too many projects going on right now to start another one. I'm looking for someone to build me a set of custom wood bases, something along the lines of what Decware uses for its amps:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Not that complex...I'd want straight sides, but that's the general idea of what I'm looking for. Something just to drop the metal chassis into.

The amps use Hammond enclosures, 17"W x 10" L x 3" H.

Email me at "jimj" "at" "rtmx.net" if you can help me with this. Much thanks in advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.