• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Monica 2 DAC + Charlize AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Sorry, both items have probably been sold to a fellow in Romania. We're just trying to iron out payment problems from his country.

I did get several emails, thanks for your interest.

If the current deal fails I'll go to the next fellow in line.

For your info, I'm selling these items (and many others, mostly sold) because of: 1) debts 2) trying to simplify my life!

Cheers
Deon

Hello Deong
Sorry, in a way, that it did work out, specially since he seemed interested only in the DAC.
Some other time, maybe.
I moved from Antibes one year ago, and sometimes go back to visit my friends there.
Hope that, you're, selling some of your stuff will help you get back on your feet.

Pierrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.