diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   vishay/dale smd resistors for free (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/78614-vishay-dale-smd-resistors-free.html)

lohk 29th April 2006 02:36 PM

vishay/dale smd resistors for free

2 Attachment(s)
I recently - out of pure jolly - have bought at ebay a full reel of 5000 smd resisitors - to much for a DIY lifetime.

VISHAY / DALE SMD 0805size 680 Ohms 1%

this is a pretty (...) small resistor (although not the smallest), but could be a part of a gainclone/chipsamp with smd resistors. I do not know if it is better than a Riken, but for that price...

I am giving them away in quantities of max. 50 f.o.c.
You just have to paypal 2,- for the worldwide shipping.

Any interests?

lohk 29th April 2006 10:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
well, thats a serious offer - I certainly do not want to rip you off...
mailto: lohk (at) gmx.at

lohk 30th April 2006 10:20 AM

Oh, I was a little bit too naive here: Paypal is a ripoff. To cover my costs for those who pay via credit card (this is not possible with a basic account) I have to rise the fee to EUR 2.5,- .
So paypal via credit card: 2,5 EUR
Paypal without: 2 EUR

Sorry for an incoviniences. This does not refer to those who have already payed.

My paypal account is (please correct accordingly): lohk (at) gmx.at

lohk 2nd May 2006 08:11 PM

first bunch already shipped - any more interest? there are still plenty available

capslock 3rd May 2006 01:14 PM

Not interested in the resistors, but I expect once you upgraded to a Premier account, you will have to pay about 3% for all incoming payments, no matter if they were funded by credit card, bank transfer or from a prepaid balance.

KT 3rd May 2006 01:40 PM

lohk,

Thanks for the very generous offer. I think the SMDs are a very specialized item for most home constructors, so maybe there's not a whole lot of response. I'm sure everyone here is very appreciative of your generosity, however.

I'll look through my project list to see if I can use any.

Thanks,
KT

lohk 3rd May 2006 11:00 PM

Capslock, you are so right. It depends how much it is, for smaller amounts it can be more then 20%!! For 5Eur they robbed me for 55cent!! :mad:
There is no other way. I do not get so much payment via paypal anyway, so I think it is ok for now. I am not very happy though - I hope you are happy with the resisitors. Most of you did actually pay a little more than asked - thank you for that.

So, please 2.50EUR for 50pcs for all - sorry! I will add a few more smds in exchange ;)

Klaus

lohk 3rd May 2006 11:07 PM

I have also bought 22k resistors (and other values) but not in that number :whazzat: to make a smd chipamp - the first one with a smd version of OPA548, than later with a LM3875. The first one should get pretty small - soldering is a challenge, but manageable. Lokking forwar to that.
(I will give away also the rest of the other smds, but want to finish and test the amp before that)

Klaus

mod_evil 3rd May 2006 11:26 PM

Can you send to Brazil?

Just Free? Because in Brazil I haven't how to send some money to you :(

Thanks in advance,
Felipe Navarro

lohk 4th May 2006 10:16 AM

Love to ship to Brazil, just register at paypal - can\'t you do that in Brazil too?
But send your postal adress via email nevertheles...