• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

vishay/dale smd resistors for free

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently - out of pure jolly - have bought at ebay a full reel of 5000 smd resisitors - to much for a DIY lifetime.

VISHAY / DALE SMD 0805size 680 Ohms 1%

this is a pretty (...) small resistor (although not the smallest), but could be a part of a gainclone/chipsamp with smd resistors. I do not know if it is better than a Riken, but for that price...

I am giving them away in quantities of max. 50 f.o.c.
You just have to paypal €2,- for the worldwide shipping.

Any interests?

Attachments

• smd.gif
    smd.gif
    10 KB · Views: 529
Oh, I was a little bit too naive here: Paypal is a ripoff. To cover my costs for those who pay via credit card (this is not possible with a basic account) I have to rise the fee to EUR 2.5,- .
So paypal via credit card: 2,5 EUR
Paypal without: 2 EUR

Sorry for an incoviniences. This does not refer to those who have already payed.

My paypal account is (please correct accordingly): lohk (at) gmx.at

lohk,

Thanks for the very generous offer. I think the SMDs are a very specialized item for most home constructors, so maybe there's not a whole lot of response. I'm sure everyone here is very appreciative of your generosity, however.

I'll look through my project list to see if I can use any.

Thanks,
KT

Capslock, you are so right. It depends how much it is, for smaller amounts it can be more then 20%!! For 5Eur they robbed me for 55cent!! :mad:
There is no other way. I do not get so much payment via paypal anyway, so I think it is ok for now. I am not very happy though - I hope you are happy with the resisitors. Most of you did actually pay a little more than asked - thank you for that.

So, please 2.50EUR for 50pcs for all - sorry! I will add a few more smds in exchange ;)

Klaus

I have also bought 22k resistors (and other values) but not in that number :whazzat: to make a smd chipamp - the first one with a smd version of OPA548, than later with a LM3875. The first one should get pretty small - soldering is a challenge, but manageable. Lokking forwar to that.
(I will give away also the rest of the other smds, but want to finish and test the amp before that)

Klaus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.