• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: RadioShack 40-1354A driver pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I picked up two pairs of these at a fleamarket the other day and I only have use for one pair.

These drivers seem to be in very good condition. One of the drivers looks like it was never used, and the other one looks as though it was briefly mounted from behind with two screws. They both have their original box and spec sheet with them.

I have no idea what these drivers sell for now, so I will sell them to the person with the best offer sent to me by the end of friday.

Email: H8ISGR8 "AT" gmail "DOT" com

1354A_front.jpg

1354A_back.jpg

1354A_specs.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.