• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Various parts, mostly computer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Things I'll -probably- sell (Gonna have to see for payment options) * :

2x CTS piezo tweeters bought $5 each...

Two 486 motherboards :
One with 3 VESA/VLB and ISA slots
The other : Asus with PCI slots

VESA ATi Mach64 VGA Card
Two VESA IDE/Serial/Joystick/Parallel controllers

Two 486 CPUs :
DX4-100 (I have the fan and heatsink, but not the plastic clipl to hold them to the motherboard)
DX2-66 (I think this one needs no Heatsink)

Various real ISA internal modems.
USR 33.6k
Supra 33.6k

EUPA Pentium II motherboard

Two ATI "Graphic Solution 1" ISA 8-bit video cards

Apple 1 button optical mouse

AMD Duron 950MHz Socket A .18µM

Thermaltake Volcano II cooler

Old EDO / SRAM sticks a couple of 2MB, 4MB, 8MB

K6-2 400MHz, No H/S

K6 & Pentium I motherboards (Have two, one in use. Mobo could be either EPoX MVP3-C or Asus with ALi chipset but probably Asus)

Two old AT mid cases (The ones that are as high as recent high cases and that you can sit on them)

Two Pentium I CPUs : 100MHz (silent fan) / 150MHz Faster but fan noisier.

Two Pentium I mobos : QDI Explorer 1 (Supports USB and PS/2 brackets, supports MMX CPUs) / Jetway J-656 (No MMX support, No USB support - but onboard AT keyboard and PS/2 socket)

Lucent Winmodem

A few old IDE/Floppy cards

Cheap standard computer speakers

Old Sony CD player : Exchanged transport with an other Sony CDP but the other transport doesn't seem to work in it (KSS-213). Probably needs a pickup change. So, mostly a for-parts unit.

==========

As-Is. All I can say is that everything was working the last time I used them...

Make a price, but I'll look what value these things have first. (This means that I'm not selling the Duron for $5)

* About payment options : Maybe it'll be other old stuff you've got lying around.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.