• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IC/Trade:Amp6 for Sennheiser HD-600 Headphones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This Amp6 is my first foray into Tripath technology and I have found that I prefer the warmth and liquidity of tubes over Tripath chips. ;)

Therefore, I am wondering if anyone would like to trade for a pair of Sennheiser HD-600 Headphones which I am currently in the market for? If you are interested, contact me through PM or e-mail me at dsehulster@verizon[NOSPAM].net

Here's a description of my Amp6. It uses a 15V/80mA Toroid Xformer, Alps Blue Pot, Cryogenically treated RCA's and Speaker posts, Kimber TCSS hook-up wire, and 3.3uf Sonicaps bypassed with .1uf Illinois MWR film caps installed in the input stage. Everything is soldered with silver bearing solder and installed in a nice hardwood box with a french polish and hand rubbed wax finish. It has been burning in for 7 days and everything is running smoothly except for the LED's on the front which I have to troubleshoot yet, but it should not be an issue. Here's a picture.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.